• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Proper Fit

Are all oe seats from any year model Ranger interchangeable?
  2. Crank Bolt Tips

Anybody has any tips on taking off the crank bolt on a 2.3l...Thanks!
  3. Finding Tdc

Im in the process of installing a timing belt...the funny thing is that Im having trouble getting tdc. I hear that you dont have to remove the spark plugs then I hear that you have to remove all the spark plugs on one side and I also hear that I should just remove one spark plug from #1...
  4. Special Tool ?

Im reading ALLDATA and its showing that I need a special tool to adjust my air gap on my crankshaft sensor...whats up with that? Ive installed several crank sensors in other vehicles but never adjusted air gaps...is the Ranger that different? '94 Ranger 2.3l 2wd :headbang: Oh wait new sensor is...
  5. Sway Bars

Do all 1994 ford ranger have rear sway bars?:icon_confused:
  6. Wondering

Hey guys! I have a 94 Ranger 2wd with 245/75/R16 tires and Im been having problems with my steering. It seems that every since I installed these tires Ive been thrown off the road at highway speeds every time I hit a bump. Ive bought new shocks but it still does it. Any suggestions would help...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad