• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1354 Tcase output

Ok, I'm tired of searching. What is the stock spicer u-joint for the 1354 output. I've read 1310 but I also thought I heard something about later 1354s using 1330s or possibly even 1350s? If so, after what year did that start? I'm assuming that the output yokes could be switched over to my...
  2. Time for 1 ton SAS

I got a set of 1985 Ford 1 tons (D60 & 10.25 Sterling) from a buddy. I plan on lincoln locking the rear and running a lockright up front. I am just going to keep the factory gears (4.10). I figure once I put the doubler in it will be a nice crawl ratio and even in 4 Lo the V6 will still be able...
  3. D.D. Machine Doubler

Anyone actually receive a 1350/1354 doubler kit from Duffy in the last six months? That's how long ago I ordered 2 kits from him and I haven't heard from him in at least two months now.
  4. Snow Wheeling Pics 12/23/07

Went out with another guy from my club. Everything was ice and it was foggy as a mofo. Lots of fun but not too many pics since we were moving along so quickly.
  5. Shortening Wheel Base and Putting in EB Coils/Buckets

Ok, here are some pics. I am by no means close to done. I still have to take care of the brake line, electrical wiring, finish mounting the bed box, finish the spare tire mount, finish mounting the gas tank so it doesn't flop around, and make the rear driveshaft up. When I get the front lifted...
  6. EB Coils - think I found the unicorn

After about 8+ months of researching, giving up, and then researching again I think I have found coils that will work for my 88 ext cab ranger. BC Broncos part # 51-17200. Here are the details. They are 6.5" w/ winch lift coils for 66-77 EB. They are 23.5" free length and the owner of the...
  7. Reversing Leaf Springs

Has anyone tried flipping the leaf springs around so the short side is attached to the shackle and the long side is attached to the hard mounted front hanger? I am shortening the wheel base and chopping off about 15" of frame and thought this would be a great way to get a better departure...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad