• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 847b

When will Jimmie Johnson stop winning?

Jimmie and Chad are stealing the thunder from Greg Biffle and the rest of the Roush Fenway drivers. Some one please make it stop!
  2. 847b

11.36 sec and counting...

Check my truck out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIaNLHOrUqQ
  3. 847b

How many 427W stroker motors out there?

I've got my short block from World Products already but just seeing how many other 427W stroker engines are in Rangers and if anybody has time slips I would love to see them.
  4. 847b

Rollcage Recommendations?

I'm fast enough now that the NHRA rules say I need a roll-bar. I'm going to do a full cage in my 1983 regular cab Ranger and wondered what other people have done? Any info on good/bad experiences or lessons learned would be appreciated. Thanks
  5. 847b

Quickest Ranger 1/4 mile times

I'm curious: What is the fastest e.t. a Ranger has ever done the quarter mile in? I don't think a tube chassis, fiberglass body, alcohol burning BBC counts either. Let's say original frame rails, steel body, orginial front suspension and runs on gasoline. Thanks.
  6. 847b

Cowl Induction Hood for 83 Ranger

Does anyone sell cowl induction hoods for 1983 Rangers? My 351 needs to breath badly. Most of the functional aftermarket cowls & scoops are too long. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad