• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. R.I.P. Ranger

I pulled into my parking spot at 12:50, went inside, got some food to eat, sat down on the couch and caught the last 10 minutes of SNL. Not long after, I heard one huge crunch from outside my house. I hightailed it straight to the window only to see my truck parked sideways on my lawn and my...
  2. Headlight Circuits?

This is a little weird. Thought I had a burnt out headlight but noticed both were working as daytime running lights. As soon as I pulled the headlight knob out and turn the night time lights on, the left one shuts off. And I'm pretty sure both came on with the high beams. How do the circuits...
  3. Cheap ways to make power?

My 1990 has some beef with highway driving. I have a top speed of about 105 km/h but when I go on long trips I can only really cruise at 90 km/h on a good day. I just changed some dead spark plugs and noticed a big help in the low revs but I don't know what else to do. I was reading the FAQ...
  4. Ride Quality Question

I've had my truck for over a year and my suspension has always been pretty rough. Some heavy friends jumped on my tailgate and we tried to see how far we could get my suspension to travel and it didn't look like more than 2 inches. They're definitely not bottomed out either. Is this expected...
  5. Hey hey hey

Hey guys, I'm Quintan and I drive a 1990 Ranger XLT. It's pretty much a joke on wheels but it does the job. It's got a lot of problems too so expect me to be asking a lot of questions. I've even got some small hopes and dreams of turning this into a pre-runner one day. For your viewing pleasure:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad