• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. clutch or synchros?

hey all, i just had a quick question.... i have a 98 ranger, with a 5spd, sometimes my trans doesnt want to go into gear, it just wont go in, its like theirs a stopper on it and wont let it go into gear, its my synchros not my clutch right?
  2. 8.8"

ok, so since im new to axles and such, i have a 98 ford ranger 4x4 3.0 w/ a 5 spd. 373 gears, do i ahve an 8.8 or no?
  3. 302 swap

ok, i see that there are people putting 302's in rangers, i didnt think that it would be able to fit without any problems. but i also see its on older gen trucks. i have a 1998 ranger with a stock 3.0 4x4, 5 spd. can i put one in mine, with it being newer without doing anything to the firewall...
  4. Axles, gears?

ok, sorry, dont want to bother anyone, but i am a noob when it comes to this area, i have a limited supply of knowledge when it comes to cars and trucks, and am looking to boost this knowledge so i can do more on my own. i have a 98 ranger 3.0 v6 5 spd 4x4. i have 373's in it, i put 31" mudders...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad