• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. johnboy89

Coil Spring Removal

What's the easiest way to get the coils springs out on a 2000 Mazda 2WD???? Do the ball joints have to be removed, coil spring compresor etc????? Thanx :)
  2. johnboy89

Mazda 4.6 DOHC UPDATE

I figures I would post up an update on the Mazda as it's been awhile since I last posted. I've been driving the truck for about three months now and it has run flawless. The reliability and driveability of the truck have way exceeded my expectations. I've added a 8.8 4.10 rear end in the last...
  3. johnboy89

Leaf Spring Hanger ?'s

I'm doing the hanger flip to lower my Mazda a bit, have the bracket off on the driver's side, but cannot get the rivets out:icon_confused: Anybody have any ides how to punch them out??? i could use a torch, but the tank is nearby. Plus there is not much room to hammer them out. Also when it...
  4. johnboy89

Factory Tachometer

I'm currently doing a swap on a 2000 Mazda with a 4.6L DOHC I'm trying to figure out how to use the factory tach. Looks like the original engine used the PCM and the 4.6L used the bus network. I know that I need to modify the cluster for the 8cyl., but does anybody have any ideas how I can get...
  5. johnboy89

Fuel Line??

I was wondering if anybody knows the purpose of the other fuel line that is attached to the inlet of the fuel filter on a 2000 Mazda. Looks like it's some type of return line?? The reason I ask is that I need to run a return line for a 4.6L swap I'm working on. I was going to use an inline...
  6. johnboy89

4.6 Dohc Swap

Figured I would post a thread on my project. It's a Mazda B2500 that will be getting a 4.6 DOHC from a 98 lincoln Mark VIII. I actually have a 94 Mark VIII drivetrain also that was originaly going to go in, but the OBD II and lower mileage on the 98 convinced me to go that direction. I'm hoping...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad