• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lift in the Front?

Hey Guys, I was just wondering what the best method is for lifting the front end only! I heard some spacers under the strut. Any help would be appreciated! Driving a 93' XLT extended 4x4
  2. Sticky Lifter

I Was Wondering If A Sticky Lifter Is A Problem That Should Be Addressed? My 93 4x4 Has That Annoying Clicking Sound On A Cold Start. But It Does Go Away After It Warms Up.
  3. Oil Pan Rust

I've Got A 93 Ranger 4x4 And Its Got 150,000km On It. Had It Brought In For A Check Up And Apparently There Are Huge Rust Scabs On The Oil Pan, Requiring Alot Of Labor To Install A New One. Is This Common With Rangers This Age And Experience? The Leak As Of This Time Is Not So Bad, So I'm Gonna...
  4. Possible Lift For 93 Ranger 4x4

I Have Been Considering A 3" Bl For My Ranger But I Was Wondering How Long It Would Take For The Install? I Don't Intend On Doing It Myself.
  5. Fluid Plug?

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows The Exact Location Where The Fluid Plug Is For The Transfer Case. I Would Just Like To Know What My Level Is In There. I Heard It Has To Be Full All The Time. I'm Also Wondering What Color The Fluid Is For The Transfer Case, Cause I Just Sprung A Leak In The Back...
  6. Oil Pressure Dropping?

I Just Picked Up A 1993 Ranger 4x4 Ext Cab And So Far It Has Been Running Pretty Good. It Does Have 150k Km On It, But The Last Few Days The Oil Pressure Has Been Dropping Significantly, Although Not Low Enough To Be Out Of The Normal Range Yet. The Oil Level Is Full, And I'm Wondering If This...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad