• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99 4wd ABS diagnostic help needed

I have a 99 4wd ranger with the 4 wheel ABS that is not working. I have 3 codes C1155, C1145, C1230 all of which are wheel sensor circuit failures. When I erase the codes they immediately come back without even starting or driving the truck. The front sensors are new, I just replaced the hub...
  2. explorer axle

I would like to install an explorer axle in my ranger, and after reading the write up I have a dumb question, should I drain the fluid out before I weld the new spring perches and shock mounts? I wasn't sure if I could weld a short bit at a time and not have to worry about overheating or burning...
  3. message center problem

I am having trouble with a message center install in my 94 3.0 liter ranger. I wired up everything according to the write ups that were posted here but It doesn't work. I cannot get the fuel level to read properly. I checked the wiring to the message center and it reads within the resistance...
  4. engine speed and rear ratio question

I have a stock (as far i know) 94 2wd ext cab ranger, it has the 3.0 liter and manual trans, the rear is the 7.5 with 3.45 ratio (according to the tag on the axle). tires are 225/70/14. What i want to know is do these engine rpms sound right for the matching mph:icon_confused: overdrive 3200...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad