• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BellTech 6400 shackles

Are the belltech 6400 shackles the correct part # for a 03 ranger lift, or are there different part numbers for rangers. I found 6400 shackles on amazon for $42. is this the best place to buy them?
  2. 03 4x4 body lift

I want to put a 3" PA body lift on my truck. Will I be able to fit a 16x10" rim with 33" tires on it? Also I wanted to do a torsion bar crank. How much lift can you get from torsion crank, and whats the best way to level the rear? blocks or shackles? I thought shackles straightened out the leafs...
  3. 03 4.0 stalling problem

I have a 03 Ranger Edge with a 4.0 automatic. When I put the truck in park it stalls. Does anyone have any ideas what to even look at? Is this a common problem? Please help It's driving me nuts.:dunno:
  4. check engine light????

My check engine light came on and after checking it with my obd reader, it came out as code p0042 emmission control system (small). Anyone have any ideas what to check for? Also when you put the truck in park the motor seems like it wants to stall. Please help!!! 03 ranger edge 4x4 4.0 auto
  5. 4 wheel places

I live in Philly PA and can not find any 4 wheel drive shops. I want to get a body lift and have it installed. Does anybody know of a good place near Philly?:icon_confused:
  6. White face guages

I am looking fo white face or silver guages for a 03 4x4 edge. Will an insturment cluster from a 03 FX4 work? I found white face overlays on E-bay, but I dont want to wire for the night glow. Are there any good Ranger salvage yards?
  7. 03 4x4 edge lift

I have a 03 Ranger 4x4 Edge. I am thinking about a torsion key lift and 2" blocks in the rear. Has any one done this? Are blocks better than shackles? Are the torsion keys worth the money or is it better to just crank the torsion bars? Also does anyone have pics with just the torsion lift?:shok:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad