• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Best computer for a manual behind explorer 5.0

Just like the title says.. Looking for advise on what the best computer choice would be to run a manual transmission behind a 97 explorer 5.0. I was thinking something like a 93 mustang 5 speed computer? Thanks for any help!
  2. 88 B2 97 Expo 5.0 wiring questions with pics

Well I started gathering parts to do a 5.0 swap in my 88 Bronco 2, and have a few wiring questions after hours of research. This is my first swap with fuel injection and this much wiring so bear with me. I bought a motor out of a 97 Explorer and it was already pulled and on a stand. motor still...
  3. 88 ranger 302 trans question

Is there a way to get a ranger transfer case mated to an AOD without spending half a million dollars on an advanced adapters plate? I want to have overdrive but a regular f150 t case wont fit without rubbing on the frame i dont think And my other question is what is usually done with the trans...
  4. 60 pin connector location

I have an 88 ranger reg cab 4x4 and was wondering if it had a 60 pin connecter and where it was along with the computer ???
  5. Usual 2.9 tick but LOUD

I have a 1988 Ranger with the 2.9 and i know that they all click a little bit but mine sounds like a damn diesel from inside the cab cuz it ticks so loud. Would this be the valves??? Also idles inconsistant and at low rpm it is inconsistant also How much do you usually have to stick into 2.9...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad