• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Narrowing Dana 44

I was planing on ordering a chrome Moly axle kit like this one: http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-12191N-dana-44-chrome-moly-4340-axle-set-lifetime-warranty-.html I know I have to shorten the passenger side 6 inches and I believe the drivers side a bit but I just want to make sure the outers...
  2. Narrowing Dana 44

Hey guys, i am looking for some info on axles for the dana 44. I have a dana 44 from a 78/79 f150 that I am narrowing to early bronco width. What I need to know is are the 76/77 early bronco outer axles or stub axles the same as the 78/79 f150/bronco? I need to get different axles anyways and...
  3. Explorer Frame Dimension

Hey guys, I am looking for the measurment of the rear frame of a gen 1 explorer. Measeurment should be outside frame rail to outside frame rail. I am looking at this for a hitch option on my ranger that has been modified to fit a fullsize bronco tank.:headbang:
  4. Additional Tank

I am looking at installing a bronco tank into my 1990 ranger like v8-ranger did here I found an 87 tank with sending unit and such. Can anyone tell me if the sending unit will work with my ranger fuel gauge? not sure if it makes much difference but the sending unit is the 2" style not the 3 5/8...
  5. Bed Swap Pic Wanted

Hey guys, I have a gen 2 ranger and I am looking at replacing the box with a gen 4 box due to rust and no good gen 1 or 2 boxes in my area. does anyone have some pictures of this swap?
  6. Dana 44 Prep Questions

Ok, so if i read everything right, instead of using bronco mounts and having to fab a transmission x-member, you can use the skyjacker x-member for the extended radius arms and it will bolt right up to the 70's dana 44 radius arms and situate everything in the right spot. Please correct me if I...
  7. 331 stroker camshaft selection

Hey guys, need some help in finding a camshaft for a 331 stroker that I am building. I am looking at keeping the the power and torq between idle and 5500. Anyone know of a good cam for this?
  8. fiberglass bed

Does anyone make a complete fiberglass bed for the 89-92 rangers?
  9. Dana 44 shaft question

Would it be worth shortening the short side of the F150/Bronco axle to fit the older bronco shafts? I am thinking not but it would make ordering shafts easier. Also are the outer shafts the same?
  10. Dana 44 shaft question

Hey guys, is the dana 44 short side shaft from a 70's F-150/ 78-79 bronco the same length as the short side from the early broncos?
  11. 331 Build

I am looking into building a 331 stroker from a 91 crown vic motor and converting it to the HO. I need a little assistance on the planning before I spend the $ on the stroker kit. I plan on putting E7 heads on so i would like to know what style of piston I will need from the scat stroker kit to...
  12. 8.8 disk issues

I have a 1990 Ranger Supercab 4x4 with Rear ABS. I just put a 8.8 from a 96 explorer and have very little presure on the rear callipers. Do I need to upgrade the master cylinder to overcome the presure issue? I am also planning on swapping in a dana 44 front and would like to get a master...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad