• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 Ranger - spare tire jack and handle

Can the spare tire jack and handle from a newer Ranger be used on a 1994 model? Its missing every single part of the tire jack - the handle under the hood, the jack, and the lug wrench - and the newer model just looks easier to handle. Also, it appears to have two distributors - purely for...
  2. dad just got a 1994 Ranger

my dad just got a 1994 ranger XLT for my brother - 2.3 liter, 108000 miles, no AC, no cruise, and 5 speed transmission, but it does have a sliding rear window :D I mean JUST bought as in we haven't even tried to drive it home yet. Anyway, after he test drove it he noticed it ran slightly rough...
  3. New F-150 engines

I know this is a silly question and that the engines would cost way too much to try it - and would probably shred the transmission of a Ranger - But I have to ask! Never know if someone's crazy enough to do it. Is anyone going to try to get one of the new Ford V-6 engines into their Ranger...
  4. Replacing my Ranger

I wanted something with better fuel economy - so I'm replacing this: (2003 Ranger FX4 4.0 SOHC, 4.10 L/S) With this: (2011 F-150 3.5 L Ecoboost, 3.73, electronic locking, 4x4 offroad) I had to order the F-150, there weren't any like I wanted anywhere - so the picture is just the image from...
  5. 1984 Chevy 1500 Diesel - No left turn signal

This thing gets used as a plow truck and rarely sees the road - still would be nice if all the flashing lights worked. The front two turn signals flash when they're supposed to, the rear right one does also. The left rear signal doesn't flash, and it doesn't come on with the brake lights, but...
  6. Steering stiff in tight turns

I've started hearing a whining sound when I'm in sharp curves on dry pavement, and I also notice the steering seems to be noticeably stiffer on dry pavement than it used to be. I tried turning on the 4WD to see if it was the same, and the 4WD makes it about 10 times worse. If I get it into...
  7. 2003 CD/MP3 player "No DJ" message

This started fairly recently, I pushed *something* and I can't remember what i did. Now, if I'm in radio mode, and push preset number 6, the radio does this - SP is shown in the display, all audio mutes for 2 seconds RF is shown on the display, the right front speaker plays for 2 seconds LF is...
  8. Battery dies after 24 hours parked

This one has everyone I ask stumped - if I leave the truck sitting for more than 24 hours, it is dead. Very dead, as in no dome lights and the presets are all gone from the radio. I already replaced the battery, which did nothing, except possibly make the problem worse. So I got this 400...
  9. Bank 1 / Bank 2 Too lean

Had this 2003 ranger for just under a year now, and the check engine light has started coming on. A code scanner gives two codes - Bank 1 lean, bank 2 lean. I also noticed that the misfire count went up by 1 when the code went to pending, and then went to 2 when the code went active, and at...
  10. round factory fog light aiming

i think i posted this in the wrong spot yesterday - how do you adjust the factory fog lights? on my 2003 ranger they are shining in a V instead of a straight line, as though they are rotated at about a 45 degree angle
  11. Factory Fog Light aiming

I got my Ranger used a few months back, and I'm not really sure what the previous owner did with it. When I turn on the factory fog lights, instead of shining a nice horizontal white line across the road, they shine a V - like both lights are twisted at a 45 degree angle. Is there an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad