• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. C00T3R

My 97 Ranger

i know my tires are bald... shes not done yet I have big plans
  2. C00T3R

Tires rub

I have a body lift, and my tires i have are 33x12.50x15 and they rub in the front a little bit is there any way i can make this stop?
  3. C00T3R

wipers dont work

Fuses arent blown and I tried the troubleshooting method from the tech library. I was just on my way home and they stopped in the middle of the windshield and i reached out and pushed it and they went down but didnt come up can anyone help?
  4. C00T3R

Hubs wont lock

I put in N then 4low then 2nd. And hubs wont lock and Ive tried everything I can think of putting it in P and then 1st or just leave it in D. Can someone help?
  5. C00T3R

ford fuse box diagram?

I've been looking for one on the internet, I need the diagram for the intereior fuse box if some one can find me a link that would be great. Thank you guys
  6. C00T3R

4th gen seats in 3rd gen?

Would they be a direct bolt in? or would they need some fabrication to work?
  7. C00T3R

35s on the ranger

I was thinking about putting 35s under my ranger, but my friend told me that would be a bad idea, because id have to gear it down a little bit. Is that true or could I go and put the 35s on it and still have enough power to use them to their full potential?
  8. C00T3R

Hey from Daytona

Hey I just got my 97 ranger 4x4 ext cab with 6 in lift and magna flow headers and down pipe and 35 in buckshot mudders ill have pics up tomorrow

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad