• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Todd

BW 1354 Output flange

Haven’t been around for a bit. Gone through a few upgrades a few years ago. Don’t think I have posted a pic of the Rig on TRS in some time, so I will include a few below. From our 2-week trip to Moab in 2019. Anyway, I will be upgrading my rear drive shaft here this winter. Had been running...
  2. Todd

M50D 93 split clutch differance?

Whelp, it has been some time since I have logged onto TRS or posted anything. The rig is going under construction this winter. Cliffs notes: Before getting the rest of the full exo, a fresh rust free cab and 4.0 are being swapped in. Bought a complete donor 92 Ranger with blown auto. Ranger...
  3. Todd

Ranger CAD data

Been some time since I have been on old TRS. I know this is kind of a long shot, but I'm looking for some 3D CAD of a 2nd gen Ranger. Just want something as a space filler and visual reference as I design up my exo-cage. Planning on pulling measurement from my actual rig to design around, just...
  4. Todd

Tom Morana Race Engines, V6?

Hey everyone, been some time since I have posted a few sentence reply outside of the tech sections. So a few years ago I started mockup of a turbo propane setup for the 2.9 in my rig. 95% of the fab work was completed then it was taken off and put on the back shelf as ignition was the next...
  5. Todd

Huron Mts MI, 10/29

Traveled back to the U.P. of Michigan to wheel with the old club, MTU four wheelers around Skanee MI. Split the rigs up into two groups and head out into the rocks. We where up there the last weekend of Sep, and the weather and colors could not have been better. Havent posted anything in a...
  6. Todd

Screw ATT, Vonage Majic Jack users

So I just got july/aug att bill for the house and its 72.66. This is after I ALREADY payed for it. Called the automated service to confirm the amount and yup that's what they say I owe. Long story short att customer service blows, spent many hours trying to resolve their screw ups that they try...
  7. Todd

A few pics from the past months

Been awhile since I posted some pics, so here are some that I gathered. Sucks you never get pics of the really cool stuff, anyways enjoy.
  8. Todd

General Speed Density Guru info needed

Would like to get some more input on this subject from the populous of TRS. Please fallow link to speed density, computer controlled timing advance, propane fueled, turboed, awesomeness. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=767299#post767299
  9. Todd

turbo/propane/2.8-2.9?

Ok so I wanted to go with boost and was thinking about going from the 2.9 to the turbo 2.3 in my wheelin rig. After finding out all the detail on that I think I might go a different way. Draw through propane. Now the questions. What distributor can I use to get mechanical or vacuum advance...
  10. Todd

2.3 turbo in Wheelin rig

Well the time has come for an engine swap and I have made my decision. Everyone says small block, but then I would have to change my whole drive train, tranny, doubler, front and rear drive shafts and spare front and rear shafts. As well as the tranny mount and flat belly skid plate. All of...
  11. Todd

BIITR is back

Took some time to cool off after the flack I took for a few of the things I did in my build to get it done to move back to the U.P. of Michigan. All I can say is I have beat the shit out of it and it comes back for more. Specs as I don’t have them up anywhere anymore. 91 Ranger cab mounted on...
  12. Todd

Hydro assist ?

So I did some searching to gain more knowledge on hydro assist then I already knew. I know where to port the steering box and all that. My questions are about the pump. Many sources state that the stock ford pump does not have sufficient fluid flow to operate a ram as well as the steering box...
  13. Todd

"Fuzzy locker"?

So just got done swapping in one tons from built 35/44, 8.8 both geared 4.88 and welded. After being welded welded for many years I vowed that I would never wheel with an open diff again. My 60 and 10.25 are open open with 3.73 gears. After I sell some of my old axle parts and tires they are...
  14. Todd

Rear one ton disk ?

Just got done swapping in one tons with dual piston calipers all the say around. After just having the fronts bleed and working I know I will need a larger master cylinder. I am going to get a mater from a F 350 and plume that in. As for the rear I will be running new lines and wont be running a...
  15. Todd

Dana 60 SAS leaf questions

Ok so I found a deal on a HP Dana 60 and 10.25 FF, so its time to say bye bye to TTB for this TTB believer. I am going to go leafs in the front, keeping the axles full width and out boarding the springs as I believe that’s the only way to spring it full width as it’s a leaf 60. lifting minimal...
  16. Todd

1950 Willys CJ-3A

My dad has always wanted a late 40’s early 50’s era Jeep. This past winter he bought a very compleat 50 CJ-3A that runs great. Before I head back to school in the fall I’m going to be busting my ass to restore the jeep that my dad has always wanted. The nice thing is I have a nice budget, he is...
  17. Todd

Cardomain, hate it!!!!

So, does anyone else that has a cardomain page HATE the new format. I can’t stand it. Takes forever to get the pics lined up the way you want it, they jump all over the place in illogical ways and Now I just realized that only sometimes will it give you the URL to post a full size pic. I am by...
  18. Todd

Havent wheeled in some time, pics.

As some may know and many not, I’m currently located in the populous part of Michigan against my best wishes to be in the non-populous U.P. But soon I will be back!!!! So I just went wheelin for the first time in 6 months. But not the all day or all weekend trips that im us to, just for a few...
  19. Todd

Engine advise

So here is what happened in short. Went to get my 37’s off the truck to groove them. Started it up and was running fine then all of a sudden tack, tack, tack, tack. Sounded like a lifter or somting in the valve train. Didn’t run it much. Got her on the tailer and off. The past week got it to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad