• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Doetsch vs Fab tech spindles.....

Do you happen to know the difference between fab tech and Doetsch 3/4" lift spindles and the upper arm/ coil set ups. Basically both of them make a 5 1/2 to 6 inch lift combo and I was wondering if any of you guys have had experience with either of those brands and their 5.5 to 6 inch lift...
  2. 2008-2011 ABS/ Advance Trac Question....

I have a 2011 2wd with coils. I was talking to Fab tech today about their 5.5" 2wd lift for up to a 2008. I asked why do they not list it up to a 2011? They stated they tried to put it on a 2009 and up and had ABS/ Advance Trac problems/codes show up so they do not offer it for a 2009 to a 2011...
  3. 2011 2WD Lift Help........

Just picked up a 2011 2wd Ranger... coil front end. Going for max street lift... is that about 6"? I'd like to run 33's if possible. I'm guessing it would not hurt to buy the top end stuff first so I do not have to do it twice. Bottom Line.... What brand spindle, upper arm, coils, shocks do...
  4. Newer 3 color tail lights...Red-Yellow-White

Newer 3 color tail lights...Red-Yellow-White...I not sure what year they are...maybe about 2006 or so Rangers. What year did they come on and can I convert over to a 3 blub from a 2 blub for those lenses?
  5. Step Side Bed Question....

Can you guys tell me what was the last year the stepside bed was installed on? Thanks,Robert. (was it 04?)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad