• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. engine issues

Ok so I have two issues , they may be related or not at all. About this time lastyear I was getting a strange noise from under the hood, it sounded like a shop vac that had a piece of paper Stuck in the tube mixed with a fog horn, it only happens when its cold out at lower speeda and rpms, you...
  2. Drive Shaft

I recently got the truck lifted, front drive shaft needs work, but i cnt afford to not drive it at the same time, what do you guys thin about taking out the front drive shaft and driving with out it for about a week and a half?
  3. What drive Shaft?

so about six months ago i was able to find an RCD 5.5 inch Lift for the 4wd rangers. I finnaly have the time and money to get to put it in, but i dont know what i should do about the drive shafts, front and back. I know that with the superlift 4 inch all you have to do is get a different front...
  4. YOU figure it out

So about a year ago I was driving my truck at night to pick up the wife, about 100yds from the house i her a louad thud from under the hood followed by the loss of power steering and lights fadeing quickley. the next day i founf that the tensioner pulley had cracked in half and let the belt...
  5. pre runner Bumper

I just installed a pre runner bumper and was wondering if nybody had any ideas to make it look a little more clean looking.... there are wires and some plastics showing that dont really look to good. any ideas would help
  6. 302 Checklist

IM thinking about swapping my 4.0 to a 302 and have no idea where to start on my list of items to buy to complete the swap succesfully, Any have any thoughts or suggestions???
  7. Hubs

does anybody know how to tell if the front axle in a 2000 ford ranger is the dana35 ifs reverse/ spline 27... or has anybody swapped the vph with manual hubs... any info would be great guys...
  8. 2000 Ranger SAS

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger with a Dana 35 IFS front axle and cant find any place near by to buy a dana 44 solid axle. Does anybody have any ideas or websites where I could purchase one. Also any advice on the best or easiest ways so make the swap out sucessful would be nice as well

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad