• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fan blower problem

My daughters boyfriend has a 2006 Colorado and the blower fan will only work on 4 and not on 1,2,3. Has anyone had this problem and to repair it did you install a new switch or a new resistor in the fan box under the dash? All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks D.J.:D
  2. Cruise control for 2001 Dodge Neon?

Wanting to install cruise into a 2001 Neon that doesn't have it in it from the factory. Has anyone removed one from a salvage yard find and installed it into a non factory eqqipped unit? Does the steering wheel have to be replaced or can you just mount controls onto the side of the wheel and...
  3. 93 Chevy surburban transmission failure?

My Cousin has a 1993 Chevy surb bought usedand was driving along saturday in snow and he said while going around a curve in the road it was just as though it went into nuetral and wouldn't pull anymore. Do this type of automatic transmissions just fail that quick? He pulled to side of road and...
  4. Catalyst System Effeciency Below Threshold?

This is the message that keeps occuring on a 2001 Dodge Neon. I don't want to replace the cat. converter are there any other cheats I could use on this to keep the check engine light from occuring? Thanks in advance for your responses! Thanks Again D.J.:bawling:
  5. Men, what are you buying your wives?

Just wondering what kind of gifts you all are buying your significate others?
  6. Speedometer problems

My BIL has a 2003 Chevy Duramax diesel that the speedometer reads now about 26 MPH when you a running 55 MPH. My sister almost refuses to drive the vehicle because she has to run by the tach. You know the deal get GPS and figure out what rpm is what speed. Which we have done already. The...
  7. Transaxle valve bodies, NOW I'VE DONE IT!

Bought a 2001 Dodge NEON to drive to work and for one of my daughters to drive occasionaly to school! It had a shutter in it when decellerating, like it was trying to shift in and out of gear (from drive to second and back and forth, and back and forth, and over and over). Got a solenoid for the...
  8. Largest Tires for a 1986 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer

A friend is thinking about getting one and would like to know what the largest tire he would be able to install on stock rims on it, without lifting it. Any Suggestions? Also what size could he install on a aftermarket wheels It now has 285 75 R15 on it at present.:yahoo:
  9. Surface Prep Info

Could anyone advise me what the surface prep is for installing freeze (expansion) plugs in a 1988 2.9 L V-6? Engine and transmission is pulled. Twisted off 1 exhaust bolt in each manifold (inboard ones) where Y pipe hooks up. Then when attempting to remove exhaust manifolds to drill out these 11...
  10. Ranger problem

I,m wrenching on a 1986 Ford Ranger and am pulling the five speed manual trans and eventually the V-6 to replace the freeze plugs in between the engine and trans. My problem is the iclutch hose that runs from the cowl to the upper left side of the manual. Haynes doesn't mention anything as to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad