• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mrfishjosh

Weber carb question...

Ok I have an '83. 2.3L Carb form the factory 2WD, the higher gear ratio, don't remember the x.xx. This is what I've done so far... Lower end rebuild. Bearings, bushings, rings .60 over pistons*not forged ,then head rebuild, added a hotter cam. Im looking HERE for a carb, I want better than...
  2. mrfishjosh

Dont laugh to bad, 2.3 weber upgrade

Alright, Im looking for some advice in avoiding headaches and wasted HP/Money. Im lookin to upgrade my lil ranger. its an '83. 2.3L Carb form the factory 2WD, the higher gear ratio, don't remember the x.xx but stock tire size, 195 75 14?ish, current 215 70 15. My carb has issues like 1- I hate...
  3. mrfishjosh

Bad Valves? or lower Engine?

Ok, So i've got an 83 ranger 2.3L. It "died" some time ago... the carburetor as a bad bushing(main throttle bushing) and I think that has caused several problems, but My main questions is... It has a knock. When I bought the truck, the knock wasn't bad.you could only hear it when the throttle...
  4. mrfishjosh

Any suggestions?

I think this might be a little overboard on the lights? I'm not sure about the 2 on the bottom? Suggestions? Original After Phrotoshop. I think this is a little better, eh?
  5. mrfishjosh

The rear end's in rangers.

Ok so I'm not sure if this is the right section, Mod plz move if not... But I have a 2005 ranger XLT with 4wd. When i engage the 4wd, I believe the rear end locks up. its an open rear end, but in 4wd on a corner it will spin the tire.(like a 4wheeler) im wondering, if what im seeing is my truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad