• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xtreameracer

87 ranger bigfoot

my friend has one in perfect shap, it was his mothers truck( she bought it new) it has like 60,000 or 70,000 mile on it, dose anyone know what it is worth. it looks the same as it did when it was new. i did a seach and found very little on the fourm about it. any info would be great. Brandon
  2. xtreameracer

4wd crossmenber on 2wd

dose anyone know if all the ribbets line up on the two frames. i was just going to switch the 2wd cab onto the 4wd frame but all the cab mounts are rotted bad and one of the front spring mounts is rotted badly also. i am working with a 88 4wd long bed 2.3 and a 92 2wd short bed 2.3. thanks for...
  3. xtreameracer

fuel sending unit

i am getting ready to put a 92 2wd cab on a 88 4wd, will the fuel sending unit need to be changed or will the 88 trucks work with the 92 wirring. thanks Brandon
  4. xtreameracer

first of i have a 88 2.9 ranger, i have been looking at the 4.0 upgrade , what i have read so far is i have to use the computer and wirring out of a gen 2 with the 4.0 . can some one tell me why this has to be done. i have searched all over the fourm and i found no fact on why.
  5. xtreameracer

2wd to 4wd

i have a 90 ranger that is 2wd, i also have a 88 4wd, the question i have can i put all the 88 4wd stuff under the 90 2wd. both trucks have the same motor. the only diff between the 2 trucks is one is long bed and the other is not. thanks for any info Brandon

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad