• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2-3 inch lift?

i was wondering about cranking my bars up to almost all the way up then putting two inch blocks in the rear to give it a little lift with stock rake almost. does anyone have pictures of this or recommend something else. i am looking to keep it cheap and functional. btw does anyone know how much...
  2. body lift?

first of all i have an 02 ranger 4x4 manual and my friend has an 05 4x4 manual. He recently bought a body lift but got the wrong year. I Think he got one for 00 and earlier. I was just wondering if it is possible to use this lift on my truck.
  3. hella light support

i just recently bought and installed a hella 500ff kit. I have and 01 ranger and i mounted the lights behind the grill. The only problem is they wobble causing the light beam to wobble alot. I dont want to mount them another place because i really like the way they look. Anyone have any ideas of...
  4. 01 ranger clutch issues

My clutch is starting to grab almost right away when i start to let it out. And when i press in on my clutch it is real soft till about halfway then it feels normal the rest of the way. Also while driving it is hard to shift into any gear, especially 1st and reverse. All these things seem to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad