• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Working through some coolant issues.

Hello folks, I'm working through some cooling issues on my B4000 at the moment. The issue suddenly presented itself with no prior warning. I was driving through town and noticed that my heater wasn't blowing warm air despite being set well into the hot range. Shortly after that the temp needle...
  2. Exhaust Leak or Anti-Seize smoking?

Hello all, I just put my exhaust back together with some anti-seize on the y-pipe studs. While warming the truck up I notice a little smoke curling up from underneath and crawled under to take a look. It seemed like smoke was coming off the studs holding the y-pipe to the catback where I had...
  3. Swaping Slave do I need to Drain the Trans or Transfer Case?

Hello all, I'm swapping my clutch slave cylinder, got the truck stripped down to just the bare tranny and transfer case but ran into a bit of confusion. The manual I'm reading isn't clear if you need to drain the transfer case and transmission if you're just changing the slave out of the...
  4. Power Lock Actuator for RBV's

Hey guys quick question, Is the power door lock actuator the same part# across all RBV's of the same model year? Jack
  5. CA Smog Question

Hello All, CA smog question... :annoyed: I recently fixed some problems on my truck and had wipe the codes. Now I need to pass smog in order to renew my registration. According to my OBD scanner the condition check flags have not been set yet. I know that all you need to do to set them is...
  6. Hello All.

Hello, :bye: I've just bought a Mazda B4000 4X4 a week ago and wanted to drop into this forum say hi. When I first got the truck it had a low idle problem and would frequently stall before the engine was warmed up. I found this forum and lurked around reading about the common maint. items for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad