• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. parson2008

bought a pro comp steering stabilzer but....

i bought the steering stabilzer for my 93 ranger 4x4, but how and where the hell do i mount it? i looked at other dteering stabilizer pictures and they are all mounted differently.
  2. parson2008

12.5 x 33 on 10.5 rim?

Was wondering if i could mount 33x12.5 on a 10.5 rim with having no issues??
  3. parson2008

Running lean and chugging and pissing me off honestly................................

my 93 ranger 4.0 is running lean,i recently completely rebuilt the top end (heads, valve job, rockers, injectors). now after all that my engine is running lean. when i start it up it idles good and temp is normal but when i go to drive it the temp slowly goes up to about halfway. the engine is...
  4. parson2008

sputtering problem when cold....

my 93 ranger 4.0 5-speed starts right up, but when i go to drive i spits and sputters unless i pin it to the floor. it does that untill its warmed up. once its running at normal temp it runs perfect. besides for it runs wayyy lean and causes temp to start climbing. any ideas?
  5. parson2008

running lean? not sure why any ideas?

rebuilt my motor and now its running lean. new injectors also. only thing i can think of is that that headers i put on flow that much better. do i need i bigger throttle body? any ideas?
  6. parson2008

running hot?! why?

my 93 4.0 is running hot it can idle for hours and be fine, but as soon as you take it down the road it begins to heat up to about halfway and slowly keeps climbing, but if i crank the heat it does not get any hotter. the truck has brand new cylinder heads upper and lower intake waterpump and...
  7. parson2008

New cylinder heads now timing is wayyy off. help

replaced whole top end on my 93 ranger 4.0. brand new heads, push rods, roller rockers, and what not. went to do first turn over and it just turns over and will not fire. injectors are squirting and has spark. the thing is you spray a little starting fluid in it and it backfires shooting a beach...
  8. parson2008

replaced cylinder heads, now truck wont start up.... help.

replaced both cylinder heads. coil pack plugs wires you name it, but truck wont start up, fuel pump works have full pressure at rail. and have full spark but truck will just turn over and will not fire up, any ideas?
  9. parson2008

bebuilt top end and now wont fire up, has spark, and has fuel.

rebuilt the top end on my 93. turns over. has spark and has fuel at the scrader valve but will not fire up. if i spray starting fluid in the throttle body it fires up. fuel pressure regulator bad? fuel pump also pumps just fine. any ideas? thanks
  10. parson2008

blew a headgasket... but both heads were cracked....

headgasket blew on my 93 ranger stx 4.0... got around to pulling the top end off 2nite and both of my heads were cracked. what year heads can i use? and also what year heads are the best? and any other suggestions? much appreciated thanks:icon_confused::icon_confused:
  11. parson2008

junk???? please help

:beer:i have a 1993 ranger 4.0 4x4, on my wway to work last week all of a sudden it felt like i was pulling a huge ass load, but only randomly. then turned radio down and all of a sudden it started miss firing. could not even give it more then half throttle in 5th gear. almost made it to work...
  12. parson2008

problems!!!! need help fast

put a new trans. and clutch in my ranger, got it all done and went to hook positive back on the battery and when touched it on the battery my grounds to my motor went bad, is the starter wired backwords or something?
  13. parson2008

running hot!!!!!!!! help

:icon_confused:recently my 93 ranger 4.0 5-speed 4wd has been acting up, running above normal and when i say above normal i mean a little over half half on the guage, so its running on the R or M it used to run on N or a little below, now when i crank the heat it runs fine, but when i don't it...
  14. parson2008

air fuel mix guage hook up?

i plan on buying an air fuel mix guage, how to hook up?
  15. parson2008

6 inch coils with an already 4 inch tuff country lift?

is it possible to just swap coils? or do i need diff brackets too?
  16. parson2008

driver side front suspension is messed up

i recently hit a curb head on doin 50mph and jumped through a huge ditch, but anyways i bent a radious arm on my driver side front, i replaced it with a new one and my camber was off so i adjusted it, maxed it out on the adjustment bolt and still cnt get the tire to sit straight, any ideas?
  17. parson2008

LED dash bulbs and hvac install

i want to go with blue led's, but where can i order them and how do i do the hvac bulb?
  18. parson2008

what size tubing for 4.0? dual exhaust?

old dual exhaust rusted out. what size pipe should i use form cat back this time? that will give it a nice deep throaty sound? no muffler it will be straight piped
  19. parson2008

full-size bronco seats in a 1993 ford ranger?

i got a friend that just bought a 95 silverado with bronco leather heated seats in it. i was wondering if it was possible to do in a ranger?
  20. parson2008

looking to redo my dual. give me tips

i have a 93 ford ranger 4.0, straight pipep off cats. 2.5" dual exhaust with 3'' stainless steel tips. its pretty ghetto but sounds good! wanting to redo with a new dual system. what size pipe should i use? i wanna keep it y-piped tho... with 3 inch tips. i want a nice rumble low deep tone but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad