• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Buba Ganushe

wires

I know this has been asked many times but any suggestions on the spark plug wires i should/shouldn't get. Its a 99 btw thanks
  2. Buba Ganushe

My 99

This is my 99 3.0 sport with about 160xxx miles. i bout it at 145xxx all stock. I replaced the front and rear bumpers added the little stepsides and replaced the wheels. On the interior i replaced all four speakers along with a new alpine deck that has a direct connection ipod addapter. i...
  3. Buba Ganushe

oil pressure ?

This does not happen often but on long trips via highway(like over an hour) the oil pressure gauge will start to fluxuate very quickly. this will continute until i stop the truck. There are no major problems and the oil is at the right level as well as changed every 3000 miles. Just currious...
  4. Buba Ganushe

New ranger NH

Been using the site for a while but just joined. I drive a 99 Ranger sport 2wd v6 3.0. Done some mods but plan on more when money comes around!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad