• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bypass 4x4 control module?

I searched though the forums and i don't think this has been asked yet. Is there a way to bypass the 4x4 control module? Someway to wire it so that when you flip the switch it'll switch into 4Hi or 4low?
  2. 1999 electric t-case swap to manual

I have been searching though these forums and a couple of others to find out if i can swap out my electric shifter to a manual one but i cant find what year of rangers had the manual shifter and which would be an exact swap to my 99 ford ranger.
  3. Shifter Extension request?

Is it possible for any of you to do this for me?
  4. Converting styleside to flareside '99 ford ranger

i don't know if i am putting this in the right place, but i want to convert my 1999 ford ranger style side, to flareside. I wanted to know there was any thing i had to do, other than change the body? are the bolts in the same place? are there different size beds? will i need a different...
  5. 99 Ford Ranger Lift?

I am looking into buy a lift system for my 99 ford ranger but the only lift i can find for my truck is a superlift. I saw on another forum that skyjacker lift was better than superlift but i don't think skyjacker makes a lift for 99 rangers. Is there any other option?
  6. Wheel Advice?

I got a 1999 ford ranger xlt and i want to get some 33x12.5 mud tires, do you think they will fit or will i need a lift?
  7. 99 Ford Ranger locking differentials install

I'm looking into installing locking differentials, but I dont know where to start. I have a 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0L supercab and it currently has Limited Slip differential. Whats the easiest and cheapest way to get locking differentials?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad