• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. vroomzoomboom

07 ranger not working in 4x4

i was doing a search, and couldnt find anything (unless i looked in the wrong place, or typed the wrong thing in). 07 ranger will not engage into 4x4. when put in 4hi or 4low, the lights in the dash come on, it will go into 4low, but the front will not engage. i had the front end up off the...
  2. vroomzoomboom

adding power seats

in the next day or two i will be getting a 07 fx4 level II (thanks to the brats that smashed out the window and cab in my 90 xlt). the thing that stumps me is it has leather seats, but are not heated, or power (have a heat kit on the way). i am very familiar with explorers (have a 98 sport that...
  3. vroomzoomboom

noobie

so i figured i should make this my first post. here to find out some info that i am sure if i cant find on my regular site that i am on (serious explorations). hope this site is full of laid back people as the site that i am on more often. :icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad