• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. what size brakes do I have?

went to autozone last night to get a new wheel cylinder and now i need new rear pads. the guy at the desk asked me if i had 9" or 10" brakes. i have a 97 4x4 4.0 so hopefully someone can help me. thanks!
  2. air blend door actuator

Anybody know where I can find one? I only have heat in the truck with the part off but once it gets hot here in Florida, I either need to put it back on to keep the heat out of buy a new one but the local autoparts stores don't carry it. Is it a dealer part only?
  3. cold start up

after my truck sits a few hours, it takes a few seconds to start up. it just turns and turns and then fires. is there a common problem rangers that they do this?
  4. replaced wiper motor w/no results

as some may recall, my wipers havent worked for about 2 months. i finally got around to replacing the motor. i've tried one from autozone and one from advance with no results. both times i've hooked up an electrical tester to the connector going into the motor and 2 leads were hot when i...
  5. Wipers Not Working

checked all the fuses and grounds. when i turn the wiper knob, the relays make a click sound. if i pull them, the sound is gone. i'm trying to find some relays so i can replace but autozone doesnt carry them and oreilly's never has the parts i need. does that clicking mean the relays are bad?
  6. which rotors?

i just went to autozone to get some new brakes/rotors for my ranger and he asked me what axle ratio i have. how do i find this out or can someone tell me? 97 ranger supercab 4x4 4.0 automatic...hopefully that helped or PM me if you need anything else. Thanks!
  7. help w/electrical

i posted basically the same thread in the introductions forum but here's the problems i face with my 97 ranger i just bought last night...hopefully someone can shed some light unlike my haynes manual 4x4 not working- i know the automatic hubs suck so i'll probably go to manuals, hoping thats...
  8. new from fort walton beach

what up everybody? i used to own a 94 ranger but sold it for my 2000 camaro ss. the ss is maxed out as far as performance so the car cover goes on it and i just picked up a 97 ranger 4.0 4x4 for my daily driver. its got 190 k on the clock but my old ranger had 160 with no problems. theres a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad