• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ctryby26

Onlinetires.com

Has anyone bought tires form Onlinetires.com? I found them to be the cheapest place by far to buy tires. Can you inform me of any other sites with cheap tires?
  2. Ctryby26

05 Ford escape Carrier Bearing

I was told by the guy behind the service counter at a Ford dealership my carrier bearing was bad. He told me it would be around $1000.00 for them to do it. After i chocked alittle i asked y so much. He told me the whole driveshaft needs replaced. Is this true or a bunch of i want all your...
  3. Ctryby26

Deer hunting

Dang thats alot of deer!!!!!!! We just ended our Archery season here in PA> We have to wait a couple of weeks for rifle season. I only got out 3 times for archery and saw 1 buck about 800 yards away. So I didnt get any shooting in yet. But congrats on the 18 you crew did get. Oh and i fill my...
  4. Ctryby26

The gun thread...

I love it :headbang:
  5. Ctryby26

The gun thread...

i just go to get something that is better in distance and accuracy than my 30-30. I am tired of taking field shots and not get anything.
  6. Ctryby26

The gun thread...

They sell a 7mm-08 all black with scope for 450. its a steal when the last one i looked at was for 800.
  7. Ctryby26

The gun thread...

Has anyone ever had a Howa brand hunting rifle? I would like to get one for the cost of it, size and look. I am a game hunter. Not much into target or just collecting.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad