• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2004 4.0 shut off while driving and wont start.

2004 4.0 shut off while driving and wont start.---Updated pics of problem 2004 Ford Ranger 4.0 4x4 234,000 miles. Truck shut off randomly on the way home from work, no noise or anything it just died while driving. Got it to the side of the road and it wont start, not even a sputter. Had it...
  2. How to program Keyless Entry (Keypad above door handle)

Today I bought my 3rd Ranger, a 2004 supercab 4x4 FX4. this is my first that has keyless entry. Not Remote entry. The type with the little keypad above the door handle. I looked through all the manuals and it says nothing on how to program it. Anybody know how?
  3. 2001 Auto. Kicking out of gear....

I have a 2001 4x4 4.0 It kicks out like its in neutral for a few seconds, then goes back into gear. I changed the fluid about 10,000 miles ago, I keep checking it and its fine. Everyone keeps saying that sounds like low fluid, but its not. It does it most of the time on a hill, faceing either...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad