• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How to test the Coil Pack

Parts houses can't test later model coil packs (at least my Autozones and O'reilley). I found this article that is super basic and helped me out a lot. Maybe we could sticky it or add it to the Library? Note: With a little common sense (and accidental zaps) you can figure out that you don't...
  2. No spark to cylinder 3

I hate to admit it but I thought I could gently spray the engine at the car wash without using any pressure....NOT. I guess the old "I can get away with it" bit me in the ass. I have a 2002 3.0 FFV. It started running rough and the check engine light began flashing. Drove it for a bit and it...
  3. Truck won't start

Battery is fine at 12v, dash lights come on, theft flashes but then goes out when key is turned to on. When key is turned to "start" nothing happens. The dome light doesn't dim or anything. I do hear the ignition relay click. Sound like a starter? Nothing spins or tries to spin. Didn't die...
  4. Is the oil pressure guage supposed to move when the key is turned to the on position?

2002 3.0 ffv Similar to the other guy's post. Turn key and I hear a click undr the dash, all the bells and lights come on, but no crank. I noticed that the oil pressure barely moves when you turn the key to "on" I noticed an oil leak that wasn't there before and checked the oil but it's only...
  5. Fuel pump for gas vs FFV

From what I understand 3.0 FFV require a different fuel pump than gasoline only. My question is are they compatible the other way? Can a gas only 3.0 use a fuel pump for a FFV?
  6. Exhaust diagram or part identification help

Looking for a complete exhaust diagram for a 2002 3.0L Flex Fuel. On the driver's side coming off of the exhaust manifold there is a piece that looks like a miniature catalytic converter. Is it? If not, what is it?
  7. Driver's side cylinders not working??

Trying to simplify my ongoing problem of no power. I think my original thread got a little confusing. When I pull each plug wire, one at a time, the 3 on the passenger side make a huge difference causing the truck to shake and miss. The 3 on the driver's side make little to no difference at...
  8. How to replace headlight/side marker/parking light?

This is back to basics but I can't figure for the life of me how to get to the side marker light. Haynes manual has been no help. 2002 3.0 ffv
  9. Surges at 3000 rpm, lack of power uphill and most any other time...

2002 3.0L FFV 130K miles. Driving through the hill country one day and I noticed a lack of power going up the hills. I mean I had to put flashers on and let other vehicles pass. I pulled over at the next gas station and found the pcv hose in bad shape. It was a generic replacement hose with no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad