• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4byRANGER

dana 35 ttb camber bushing replacment and adjusting

Hey there fellow TRS users, its been awhile since ive gotten on here but hopefully i can get this figured out.. My truck has a 5.5 superlift drop bracket setup on front, the coils have begun to sag a little and my tires are wearin on the inside. i noticed my camber bushing were turned...
  2. 4byRANGER

2wd conversion( removing front pig and axle shafts to lighten front end) questions

im practically done with my 4x4 to 2wd switch, im going to turn use my dana 35 ends and build a set of extended beams.. but for the time being the front feels like a damn sled, and i figure if i take out the front PIG assembly with the shafts it should help a little right?? the beams are super...
  3. 4byRANGER

Hey im lookin for a m5od 4x4 trans to trade for my m5od 2wd, 3.0 motor

i had mine rebuilt about 3 months ago and it has 2,000 miles on it, NO leaks and shifts are nice and smooth. i have the paper work for it, and recipt if you have a m5od 4x4 i would be happy to trade you (my plans of goin 2wd are done and i want my 4x4 back since im workin up in the snow. can...
  4. 4byRANGER

stock sir unit/compressor conversion. also having fuel problem

im lokin to change my ac over to an air compressor for offroading, also i am having fuel issues.. i replaced my fuel filter awhile back and nothing really happend, then i went for a auto to manual swap but i kept the auto harness and ECU.. the electrical could cause a problem?? or would it...
  5. 4byRANGER

Did some new stuff to the truck, pictures inside!

3m taped a ford oval on the rear diff also put window screen stuff on the back window for tint and heat control what does all this mean?? i know i have 4:10 stock gears, but does that 28 before the april 95 mean i have a dana 35/28 hybrid ttb>>??
  6. 4byRANGER

Centurion Four door Bronco 1ton Powerstroke 4x4 diesel lifted SAS 9 suspension lift

i wish http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/1346166091.html
  7. 4byRANGER

need output shaft and housing for m5r1 4x4, or tade me your trans!!

i have a rebuilt m5od r1 for a 3.0 v6 vulcan 2wd, i want a 4wd trans. will tarde straight across looking to trade or if you have a tail housing and main shaft ill buy it from you!!
  8. 4byRANGER

can someone help me find a writeup for the m5od r1? i want to make my 2wd a 4x4

i know i have to replace the mainshaft and housing.. is this it? do all syncros, gears, and bearing go back on the same? if you can find pics of taking apart and puting it back together that would be awsome and greatly appreciated!?!?
  9. 4byRANGER

Ive got question about making studded tired for the ice, can anyone help?

im getting a job at a local ski resort(sierra summit/china bowl) this winter... Now el nino's comin back so were going to have a crazy snow season, problem is i dont have 4wd and my tires and practically bald. i saw the studs that are able to be inserted into the tires rubber, i have bias ply...
  10. 4byRANGER

Hey guys is there a way to eliminate the A/C but keep the heater??

i dont want the bulky a/c under the hood anymore(dosent work in the first place) but i like having heat during the winter cause i snowboard alot. what options do i have?
  11. 4byRANGER

how can i tell if my 95 ranger has OBD I or OBD II ??

im going to get a code reader today and just wanted to ask and make sure before i buy the wrong thing
  12. 4byRANGER

nasty bent coil bucket causing coil to flex out! pictures

Heres the good side! [/IMG] Now heres the nasty side :shok:
  13. 4byRANGER

Does anyone know the skinny on smoging a 1995 ranger with a 302 swapped in(california

later down the road id rather spend 2,000$ on somthing worth while then rebuilding my shit ass 3.0. i live in california tho! ive heard many thing like if your truck is a say 1995 then the motor must be from a 1993-1997. or HAS to be the same year cause of smog reasons. can anyone shine...
  14. 4byRANGER

what can cause an oil leak at the top of a 3.0 vulcan?

theres quite a bit of oil on either side of my 3.0 v6, fresh oil!! i want to save my engine before anything worse happends, what do you guys think it could be?
  15. 4byRANGER

how can my rear main seal leak when my trucks pointed downward on a slope?

i dont understand this, when i have my truck facing upwards on a slope it dosent leak out the rear main. but when its facing downwards(the rear main higher than the front) it leaks like crazy/ im sooo frustrated with this truck i want to pin it till i throw a rod!! AAAHHHH
  16. 4byRANGER

gettin a jumping sensation at half throttle in all gears, what could this be?

im finally gettin my trans wore in and today i decide to get it above 60mph, well starting in second i gove it half throttle and got a jumping feeling from the drivetrain. im confused on what this could be, i was thinking the carrier bearing on the driveshaft. what do you guys think??
  17. 4byRANGER

M5OD R1 install today, making weird whiny noise through out rpm range. fluid type????

i got my trans in today and hooked up everything, its a rebuilt m5od and its making a loud whining noise though out the rpms in all gears. dex/merc fluid was used:icon_confused: dosent seem right to me but kragens computer says its right.. WHAT fluid is correct for the m5od-r1 in a 1995 3.0??
  18. 4byRANGER

exactly how to compression test pistons?

i picked up a compression tester, i know i hook it up to the spark plug threads until semi tight.. now do i want the engine completely running or just turn in over slowely?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad