• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A/C - Heater Fan Doesn't Work on 2 Lowest Settings

Almost a year ago, I noticed the A/C - Heater fan in my 94 Ranger didn't seem to blow as hard on MAX A/C as I remembered. I checked here and found a post about the resistor. It was a very easy job, but it didn't make a difference after it was installed. I figured it was just my memory, because I...
  2. 4.0L Normal Operating Temperature

Not sure why my previous post didn't get any responses, but I'd really like to know the normal water temperature for a 94 Ranger 4.0L engine. I just had an aftermarket gauge installed and want to know if what mine is reading is normal.
  3. 94 Ranger Cooling/Heating Issues Plz Help

Here’s a hard one. I have a 94 Ranger Super Cab, 5-speed, with a 4.0L engine, 120k miles. Up until two weeks ago, temp gauge always sat below the left side of the normal range. The heater/defroster was lukewarm, at best, but I thought that was normal. Two weeks ago, I noticed the temp gauge was...
  4. Advance Auto Coupons

Does anybody out there have an Advance Auto Discount coupon code they can share to obtain a discount for ordering online? I would sure appreciate it!
  5. Is Camshaft Position Sensor Necessary

I've taken my 94 4.0 Ranger to 2 mechanics, then the local dealer for check engine light. First mechanic said it was a temp sensor. He replaced it and said light stayed on, but no codes came up. Ford dealer said it needed a Camshaft Position Sensor but Ford no longer makes them and he can only...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad