• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Add-a-leaf install help!!!

Hey guys, I could use some ideas. I just got done putting on a pro comp add-a-leaf kit in my truck (1994 ranger 4x4 extended cab). Pretty sure I installed it correctly, or at least did the same thing to both sides. and now the driver's side at the back of the truck sits about an inch lower than...
  2. has it been done yet????

I'm thinking of putting a subwoofer in my truck, but i like the cargo room in the back and hardly ever have more than one passenger. Okay, for starters, i listen to a lot of country and bluegrass music with a little bit of rock and hit hop mixed in. I don't need that booming bass that you hear...
  3. overheating this winter

Okay so I've had my newer 1994 ranger 4.0 since august and it has been very sound thus far. Recently my heater core sending hose went out and I thought nothing of it because the hoses are all original and the truck has over 160,000 on it. About a week later driving on the highway the I noticed...
  4. Goofy fuel pump relay, or???

Hi, I just purchased a 1994 ranger xlt 4x4 and have been through some apparently well known problems like the rubber caps on the shifter housing and putting a bushing kit on the shift knuckle itself. Other than this I have found the truck very sound and reliable; until last night. I pulled into...
  5. Questions about steel

Hi all, I was getting into my truck the other day and noticed that the plastic peice between the tubes of my '89's rear bumper had broken and the license plate was sagging. I have a buddy who owns a welder and I was wondering what type of sheet metal I should buy. I would prefer steel and I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad