• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Manual HUB Locknut Wheel Bearing woes

I added some weld to the washer tab to make it a little longer and fatter toward the bottom in the keyway channel. It still clears everything and allows it to get torqued down to where it needs to be. It's not hard to do and hasn't let me down yet.
  2. Search for a driveshaft

:icon_surprised: So I learned what happens when one of your rear U joints on the driveshaft snap at highway speeds...needless to say i'm looking for a new rear driveshaft but not sure the length from weld to weld, overall it's 50" flange to flange. I have the Regular cab w/long bed 114"...
  3. New Head Castings

I had to change the head gaskets and noticed that 2 cylinders have cracks between the valves. Figured I'd find it since it's an earlier style head. Looking for a set of new heads since each one has cracks. The only site i could find some was morana, if anybody knows of another that uses new...
  4. Body Bracket Replacment

Picked up a pair of new body brackets off flea-bay since mine were rotted out. Passenger side went on with no problems, but having a problem getting the bolts on the driver's side because of the gas tank. I'm replacing the rivets that were in there with grade 8 1/2 inch bolts but can't get the...
  5. 3 wheel drive?

Here's the deal...last snow we had I put the truck in 4X4, and i have manual warn locking hubs. When going over 35mph you would hear clicking/grinding so I figured the hubs had to much grease in them. CLeaned out the hubs with brake cleaner really well and made sure that they fully go to free...
  6. New in PA

Hi everybody! Just bought a 93 Ranger 4.0 XLT in November and am working on fixing it up. Currently it's my daily driver, but I've run across quite a few problems with it since I bought it. Luckily, none have been serious enough that It can't be driven.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad