• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. project exotic

so its been awhile since ive posted here. Went through some life issues and had to refocus. im hoping this is the right forum for my monstrosity of a idea. im currently in the planning stages while I wait for a proper foundation to be found. I have lots of questions so I figured I would...
  2. trailer parks will love this

after reading the Red Green thread i got to thinking about a similar show. i wont post a link because of the nature of the show, just google Trailer Park Boys. if you have never seen it you should. its about as white trash as you can get.
  3. audio dictonary

after writing my post on ported vs. not i realized something. when i first wrote it i was like wait a minute, hes not gonna understand what I'm saying so i had to rewrite it without the use of technical terms. so, this leads me to this post. here is a list of terms found when looking at...
  4. undecided

im trying to duplicate a system i had before but not exactly. in my 98 ext cab i had 4 jl w6-10s with 2 1000/1 amps. now i want something similar but i dont want the same, i hate history repeating itself. i was thinking 2 jl w7-10s but i was wondering if anyone has heard one in a ranger...
  5. how loyal??

who here has a ford tattoo?? or even better a ranger one??
  6. explorer awd

how strong is the t-case in theses? what are the weaknesses? and do they all have the option for 4low or is there some that are just straight awd?
  7. 351 pics

does anyone have any pics of the engine bay?? prefered early 90s rangers. from the front and top would really help. i need the sides more then anything. im trying to get an idea of where to stuff a few turbos.
  8. 90s ranger frame

what is the inside frame width on a early to mid 90s ranger i know it prob changed in 92 or 93 so both widths would be great please.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad