• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5.0 Kid

Bronco 2 tailgate handle

I am looking for a new tailgate handle for my bronco 2. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I don't see them at rock auto or lmc. Maybe I'm just blind. As far as finding them in a junkyard, that is not going to happen around here. I would like to buy more then one, as I do have more then one...
  2. 5.0 Kid

Where to find this grill

Hi Was wondering if anyone knows where to find the grill that cervinis has on the ranger they use to show there hoods? http://www.cervinis.com/93-97ranger-ram-air-hood.html#prettyPhoto I like it and can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. 5.0 Kid

overhead console b2

Hi Was looking through the tech library and saw the article on Explorer Overhead Console Upgrade (With A Side Of Lighted Visor Mirrors). That got me wondering is it basically the same for a 1990 b2. anyone know? Thanks for the help in advance
  4. 5.0 Kid

gears / rpms

Hi everyone My dad has 2001 explorer sport. He loves the truck. loves towing chevy's out of ditch with it. But he hates his gas mileage. after crunching some numbers, I think it doesn't add up. his diff says he has 3.73 gears, he has 255/70/16 tires, and at ~ 100kph, 60mph in over drive he is...
  5. 5.0 Kid

Motor mounts

Hi everyone Haven't been on in sometime now. I have been side lined by my other project. but looking at my 2 bronco 2's and now wanting to start the 5.0 conversion. I am wanting to know witch motor mounts are better for the 5.0 in a 1990 b2 4x4, with a 2-3" body lift. I see that James duff and...
  6. 5.0 Kid

quick driveshaft question

Does anyone know how much stronger the stock aluminum driveshaft is vs. the steel ones? Also what does the fx4 level 2 use for a drive shaft?
  7. 5.0 Kid

LED Dash color

I have been reading about changing to LED's for my dash. going with the blue or white will show through as blue and not green. cool I like that, but what about the yellow orange filter. the one that is on the MPH (Canada bronco 2 1990) what color will that come out as?
  8. 5.0 Kid

oil filter

I am going to put a 5.0 in my 1990 bronco 2, and was wondering if i can use a right angle adapter like Ford Racing M-6880-A50. Or do I have to get the adapter that relocates the oil filter somewhere else?
  9. 5.0 Kid

thoughts or ideas for project

Hello I am getting parts for a 2.9 to 5.0 conversion. I see that advance adapters has stop making 50-1802 (t5 trans-transfer case) does anyone know where to get one? or is there a better way to do this? I am also planning to put a ranger fx4 level 2 diff in, if that makes a difference. sorry if...
  10. 5.0 Kid

Hello TRS members

Hello to all. I have been reading the tech library, and forums for some time now. Thought i would sign up, now that I have a few questions. I have 2 1990 bronco 2's, and 2 5.0 fox body mustangs. I first got into the bronco's when i needed a winter beater, and there was one sitting in the parking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad