• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. QuickPaws

My first actual grenaded part. :D

Or a D: face... I dunno yet. As a follow up to my last post about this ( link below ) I'm making this one. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1106947 Here's some pictures showing the result of my ( 20 minutes ) of labor. New hotness... http://yfrog.com/hsuxdzjcj New...
  2. QuickPaws

Weird starting noise.

I'm getting the idea my 625 dollar Ranger is going to start costing alot more than I thought it might. I have a new problem, and again after searching, seem to have come up paws empty. :( Here's the run down: When trying to start it, it basically sounds like either the starter cog ( or the...
  3. QuickPaws

Unusual Thank You. :)

I know I'm quiet // been quiet, BUT... I wanted to say I'm proof that if you search, you can prevent headaches. The leaf spring hanger ( front side of the axle ) finally ripped off the frame. Through SEARCHING the forums, I was able to find not only that it's common, but ebay has my...
  4. QuickPaws

Long Delayed post

man, I fell out of this quick - remodeling work got busy, and it got way out of hand. Anyway - Now that I've got a couple days off, and some time to -really- go over the Ranger ( and the time I've already gone over it ) I've noticed that I may have bought a problem. I discovered a broken...
  5. QuickPaws

Newbie Ranger Owner Questions

Alright, so I started poking around on the Ranger today. I gotta get it ready for use. Some things I found out - The parking brake has been on for who knows how long. No light on the dash, and my own fault for not checking. Doesn't seem to work anyway. ( Wonder why... Heheh ) The wipers still...
  6. QuickPaws

Greets!

Hi y'all. I just bought my first pickup truck. A 1994 Ranger XLT. With a 5 speed. Woo! :D I joined after doing much research, figured this was the most mature looking board. On to the truck - It's got some issues, mainly that the wipers don't work ( I get a click, but no motion. Also, the PO...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad