• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Alpine In-dash Dvd player

Hey guys, has anyone ever fit a 7'' in-dash dvd in their ranger before??? I'm talking about the ones that don't move. http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10098255&catid=20136 this is the one i'm interested in. Will in fit in a 2002 ranger??
  2. Need help, will these fit?

Hey guys, i got a 2002 ranger edge stepside. I'm putting clear corners and was wondering if these taillights would fit on my truck?:dntknw...
  3. Need help, buying a used ranger

My friend found something else.... Please delete this post! Thanks for your quick response BlackBII!
  4. Help. Dead gauges

Hey guys. This is on my friends cavalier. Everything is dead... From the gas gauge to the rpm one... Could this be the result of a faulty fuse? Some problem other than being a chevy? Even worse, being a cavalier??? Thanks for your help
  5. ideas for a tatoo

Hey guys. I need your ideas for a tatoo. Here's what i wan't. I will be getting it on my back. It will have the initials or full given name of my family members. There will be 5 in all. What i need is a symbole to incorporate them in. I though of a cross, but i wan't to see if anyone else had a...
  6. Will this grill fit my truck????

Hey guys, I'm looking at this grill combo on evil-bay. I have a 2002 ranger edge stepside model with the 4.0 and 4x4. The description is good except for one part... And i paraphrase :*This grille will only fit the Ranger EDGE with the opening across the shell, as shown in picture.*...
  7. what's your energy drink?

I feel like sh*t this afternoon... Like a ciment truck ran me over. I just drunk a redbull, which seems to help out abit. What other energy drink do you guys take?
  8. Anybody know anything about cognac?

Hey guys, I wanted to know because i have a cognac bottle that my godfather bought when i was born. The bottle is turning 23 on the 18th of this month. Is it still good? Can i leave it get older or it will become bad? I won't sell it, but anybody know the value of a cognac bottle that old? It's...
  9. avs cover lights

Hey guys, i have these cover lights on my front lights. They look like they've been through hell and back... They look like the ones on the left http://www.4wheelonline.com/Products.aspx?CategoryId=34578&ProductId=93194 Anybody know a way i can give them a shine like when i got them? Thx
  10. overheathing amp.

Hey guys. A buddy of mine has problems with his subs. If he plays them to loud for more than about half an hour they stop playing. When this happens, his amp is about to melt because it is so hot. The amp is in his trunk with his 2 subs. MTX class d amp. I've seen alot of ppl with the amp in the...
  11. bad tune-up??

Hey guys. I had a tune-up made on my truck about a month ago. new spark plugs, fuel and air filter. Only thing is, since then, i've been getting bad gas consuption... I usually get around 12l/100 km. Since then, ive been hanging around in the 13s... Wtf??? help me out here i'm clueless. I...
  12. How do i take off the emblems?

Hey guys. I wan't to shave my truck. How do i take off the ranger emblems and the 4x4 and edge stickers? Can i do it without taking off some paint? My car is going for a compound on thursday so i wan't to do this before. Thanks for the help!
  13. Do i still give my pics?

Ok my girl agreed to be taken in picture. In extra, her friend will b in the picture also :drool: The pic will be with my 02. The only thing is, the truck is not moded. Not m/t tires, no lift... It's a yellow ranger, i have black cover lights, covers on the quarter windows and on the taillights...
  14. Converting doors and windows

Hey guys. Like the title says, i'm tired of opening the damn door with my key and tired of having to roll-down the window. I LOVE my yellow beast but if i would have to change anything before modding it, its changing that. Has anyone ever done this before? 2002 ranger edge. Thanks :cool:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad