• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Will this grill fit my truck????

Disturbed_Ranger

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking at this grill combo on evil-bay. I have a 2002 ranger edge stepside model with the 4.0 and 4x4. The description is good except for one part... And i paraphrase :*This grille will only fit the Ranger EDGE with the opening across the shell, as shown in picture.*

http://cgi.ebay.ca/01-02-03-Ford-RANGER-EDGE-billet-grille-grill-COMBO_W0QQitemZ320185220361QQihZ011QQcategoryZ33645QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

I don't know what the hell their talking about... Is there really a difference in the front end of the model between u.s. rangers and canadian ones (I'm canadian) Plz help me out as my sh*t plastic grill is driving me nuts :mad:

The reason why i'm buying it on ebay is that the shops around here want 400$ for the combo. I can have it for less than 170$ on ebay. Thanks again guys

Last edited:

Disturbed_Ranger

Reaction score
I'm looking at it and i'm pretty sure the shell isn't as open... I have a bug deflector also and it is straight... I'd have to double check. Let's hope so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals