• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91supercab

91 2wd budget DD

Figured I'd post a few of my 91 supercab . I bought this from my uncle for $500 who was the original owner. It had only 98k when I bought it 4 years ago and has roughly 160k now. Had fresh deer damage , rotten exhaust and leaky brakeline. Ran good otherwise. I'll first start off by saying...
  2. 91supercab

Low heat and coolant leak from front of engine.

Just thought I'd get your guys opinion on this matter. I bought this truck from my uncle a few years ago and have been battling low heat issues pretty much the entire time. I replaced the temp sensor and thermostat a couple years ago and got a little heat but not much. Just from reading I'm...
  3. 91supercab

1991 ranger temp gauge not working

First off its a 91 ranger with a 3.0 v6. I just changed the thermostat and flushed the radiator because i was have low heat problems and the temp gauge never leaves Cold. Now the truck has better heat but the gauge still doesn't move. I haven't noticed it moving at all over the last couple...
  4. 91supercab

What is the max amount of lift with no brackets or bent beams?

I have a 91 2wd ranger supercab and was wondering what was the max amount i can lift it using those 4 degree camber bushings? I had some fox resi shocks and some other parts to turn this thing prerunner but have too many projects going on already, so i sold em. I still have a set of rough...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad