• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dana 35, and 33inch wheels

I have a 96 ranger supercab 4x4. 4.0 liter v6. Im currently running 31" maxis mudders. I have heard that I need at least 3" body lift to put on 33's. Will this be to much strain on dana 35 axles? and is 3" lift enough? I dont really want to go to tall due to the top heavy feel. I get around...
  2. dana 35 ring and pinion or spider gear stripped

I own a 96 ranger 4x4, dana 35 front with 3.27 gears. When I lock into 4wheel my transfer case locks,I cant move front drive shaft. The wheels and axles lock(manual hubs). I can jack up the front however and with force, turn the front tire and axle. I feel a little grab but then its free. I...
  3. axle rebuild, recomendations?

I am going to have my front axle rebuilt due to a stripped gear. I* have a 96 with 4.0 and run 31" maxxis mudders. I thought about have a detroit locker put in when I have it rebuilt. Is this a bad Idea for the front axle? Should I just go with a stock rebuild ?
  4. seat covers

Does anyone know where I can find a set of mossy oak seat covers for a 96 ranger with the 60/40 bench? I can only find covers for buckets.
  5. does transfer case fluid effect function?

I recently had a problem. When I go to 4hi or lo my front driveshaft locks and all that works, BUT, when I try to go my front tires wont pull. I locked the hubs, did like I was told on here, jacked up one side with hub locked (warn manual) the tire and axle turn, even if in 4 wheel. I thought...
  6. why does my front driver wheel break free under pressure

I have a 96 ranger supercab 4x4. Warn locking hubs, I jacked up the front end and locked the hubs, everything locks and turns, when I shift to 4 high and turn the tire on the driver side , transfer case is locked and I cant turn it. However, if I give a little force by hand the front tire will...
  7. warn locking hubs not locking

I have a 96 ranger 4x4. The manual warn locking hubs lock when I jack up the front end and spin the tire, its locked, but today I got stuck because my fornt wheels would not pull at all. It was like I was only in 2 wheel drive, I had low range power but only rear wheels moving. Later on down the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad