• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 964x4Ranger

custom bumper question

I've been kicking around the idea of building a front bumper for my 96 ranger.:icon_welder: Here recently we had some bad weather with snow and ice that hit while i was at work and i had a man in a F-150 slide my truck into a pole an bent the stock bumper like a pretzel. I was wondering if...
  2. 964x4Ranger

6 inch suspension lift

I'm trying to put a 6 inch skyjacker Lift kit on my 96 ranger 4x4. I was told at four wheel parts that working they wouldnt even attempt it because installing a lift on a ford ranger was like opening pandoras box as he said. i was told that the driving ability is almost non existent with the...
  3. 964x4Ranger

4x4 problems

Hey I was wonderin if anyone could lead me in the right direction. Last night I tried to engage my 4x4 but all it would do is make a popping sound. :dunno: I was thinkin maybe the switch is bad cuz I had times when the 4x4 didnt want to dis engage. Any Ideas?
  4. 964x4Ranger

Hey Im new to the Forum from NC

Hey Im James I finally got this goin.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad