• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ranger1999 Bob

running board issues

ok so i got a new truck and i used my ford dealer where i bought the truck to order me running boards. the truck is an 07 ranger supercab 4 door 2 wheel drive and i want the black runningboards from Ford The set i have recieved is good except for the rear brackets and i do know from prior posts...
  2. ranger1999 Bob

2007 Ranger electrical questions

I just bought a 2007 Ranger that is allegedly an XLT ( two of the badges say XLT the other one does not) Anywho I have no factory power windows, locks or mirrors which i thought was standard on an XLT . My question is If i were to get a couple of doors from the1998 up ranger is everything...
  3. ranger1999 Bob

bed and frame question

I was hit from behind the other day with my ranger. It appears to be driving straight despite the hard hit however the bed appears to sit higher on the passenger side ( which took more of the hit than the drivers side ) and there is slight damage to the cab where the bed hit the cab albeit very...
  4. ranger1999 Bob

hi beams help

I had some issues a while back. The trans went and when that happened i realized that my overdrive switch was bad because the overdrive and the reverse lights are on the same circut. The tranny shop determined that thewires in the column were bad and taped em up and the overdrive/reverse lights...
  5. ranger1999 Bob

pointer/ tip for installing aftermarket radio 00 ranger

I had done some searching on this site and others regarding this and i figured id post this just in case someone in the future is searching for this info first off i bought the install kit from ebay and they sent me the kit from American International. there is no part number but it appears to...
  6. ranger1999 Bob

Something that is really bugging me

OK ill be the first to admit im getting to be a grumpy old curmudgeon, amd things irritate me sometimes more than they should but this kind of irked me and id like your opinions on this and perhaps you could even do what im going to do..... I walked into two seperate "Cracker Barrel"...
  7. ranger1999 Bob

Reverse Lights and Neutral safety switch

When i bought the truck i noticed it didnt have reverse lights but all other lights worked.I go to check the bulbs and there is no issue with the bulbs and no power to the bulb. Bright it into inspection and the guy there starts tracing the wires and says that there is no power to the neutral...
  8. ranger1999 Bob

Anyone have an older chevy truck?

Im just wondering because i have an old 1982 C 10 im restoring and have had other square bodies over the years. While i think that Ford makes a far superior truck than anyone else for the last two decades, I liked the older chevies. Anyone on here have any older chevy trucks or are restoring...
  9. ranger1999 Bob

Frost

I just got this ranger 3.0 and when ihave the air on Max AC ( ive not owned it long enough to know if this is regular occurance )the rear window then the lower part of the windshield and the spots where the vents blow on the side windows get all moisture on them kinda like a fog I also...
  10. ranger1999 Bob

my truck

this is the truck i use as a work horse. I bought her brand new with 5 miles on the clock. She now has well over 151K on it and ive been all over the eastern part of the country in her. Shes a 4 cylinder automatic with almost no replaced parts save a timing belt, sway bar links, a couple sets of...
  11. ranger1999 Bob

my wife and i have some submissions

First off let me say that my truck is a work truck and is used daily as just that so its not the prettiest ride out there, but then again neither are some of the trail rigs as they have dents and scratches too.Thes photos are shot with a $20 camera so the quality could prolly be cleaned up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad