• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Body Lift

I know there is instructions in the Tech Library, but i wanted to find out first hand how hard it is to do a body lift on a 1999 ford ranger extended cab stepside 4X4. I went to go check out how much they were at the local 4X4 shop and the guy discouraged it, he said the Ford's were a pain in...
  2. Anyone have this exhaust setup?

I am replacing my exhaust on my 1999 Ranger 4X4 w/ the 4.0L. I am going from the cat back, and im gonna do 2.5" pipe to the muffler, do a single inlet/dual oulet flowmaster 40 series with 2.5" outlet. What i was wondering is if anyone has done this setup and how it sounded. Thanks
  3. confused on what to do (body lift)

I have been tossing the idea around of doing a body lift, problem is i dont have the resources to do it. My buddies say they know how to do it, but to be honest i dont really trust them. I dont want to do a suspension lift because that is just to darn expensive. One of my buddies suggested doing...
  4. Whats a good Ranger Exhaust?

I am in need of replacing my exhaust on my 1999 Ford Ranger, it is a 4X4 with the 4.0L in it. I was wondering if any of you guys knew what a good aftermarket exhaust was, i was looking for a nice deep tone at idle and at speed. I have looked online and saw a bunch of Gibson's exhaust systems...
  5. 1999 Ford Ranger chugging in OD

hello, I am new to this site and i have a few questions about my 99 Ford Ranger 4.0. I was going down the highway the other day and i was passing someone and the truck kicked down out of overdrive just fine, but when it kicked back into OD it started stuttering at lower RPM's in OD. It was low...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad