• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No fuel

My 1987 ranger 2.9 5speed will crank all day with no start. When I spray starting fluid it fires right up but dies as soon as I stop spraying. I pulled the upper hose off of the regulator to see if any fuel was getting to it but I'm pretty sure i pulled the return line off. So I'm down to either...
  2. 302 swap

Me and my buddy are planning on swapping out the 2.9 5speed & transfer case out of his 88 ranger and swapping in his 302 from his old exploder with gt40 not gt40p and we plan on using the trans & transfer case & possibly the axils out of a 88 f150. We also plan on swapping it from efi to carbed...
  3. Starting Problem

I got a 1987 ford ranger with 2.9 5speed 4x4 it has 170k When I try to start the truck with the ignition it will continueously crank even if I try to shut the ignition off, when I roll start it starts fine along with if I try to jump the starter solenoid it starts fine I believe the prob is...
  4. 4bt into a 87 ranger

Hello I have a 87 ranger 2.9 5 speed 4x4 I picked this truck up for $600. It runs and shifts good and the body looks like it just cames off of the lot. This is a second car and I'd like todo a 4bt, 4.0, or maybe even a carbed 302. The carbed 302 sounds pretty strait forward other than the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad