• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. whats up with my m50d

Sorry this is a little long. I swapped in a m50d in to my explorer in place of an dead a4ld. Took it crawling this weekend and everytime i would get the transmission in to a bind on a hard place in the trail and take it out of 1st gear to go to rev, it would not go back in to 1st or 2nd would...
  2. a4ld

Ok Went to moab this last week end and had a blast, but my a4ld started puking oil out the front between the engine and transmission and shifting really hard. The fluid level was full so the hard shift was not caused by that. So my question to TRS people is options. I really like the auto so my...
  3. mud runs

They are having mud runs in Craig Colorado July 17th no June 17th. Go to moffatcountymudruns.com if you have any ?s pm me. They have a 4 and 6 cylinder class.
  4. Swing open tire carrier

Would like to see what everbody used for a latch system to hold the tire carrier when its closed. Pictures would be great. I got my bumper done but not sure of a latch something quick to open and easy. Was thinking maybe a bronco 2 carrier latch.
  5. EMS tire carrier bumper kit

Has anybody used one of these kit from EMS [url]http://www.emsoffroad.com/store if so i woul like to see how you did the latch to protect it and picture of the bumper finished.
  6. Crank but no start

K started this mess Saturday as a simple replacing the water pump and resealing the timing cover and a new crank seal on my 1990 bronco II. Got everything resealed and the new water pump on. I did us some degreaser and washed everything befor i tore it down. But once it was back together it...
  7. bronco II rear drive shaft

I thought I remember read in TRS formun somewere about using a front drive shaft out of an explorer for a rear drive shaft in a bronco II. I did a search but didnt find it? I can remember how it was done.:icon_confused:
  8. 1998 explorer v-8 to 1988 ranger

I just picked up a 4x4 1998explorer with a v-8 and auto transmission in it I am going to swap it to my 88 Xcab 4x4 had a 2.9 in it then i swap to a 4.0 but its time for a v-8. Has anyone used the motor for this swap. If so and help and hints will be a big help. Thank:icon_bounceblue:
  9. Would like Alburn Locker ected input

I just in stalled an Alburn Ected locker in my dana 44. Has anybody used one? Mine still pops a little Alburn told me it was just the limited slip breaking in. I would like to know how everyones is holding up. Any input would be great?:icon_thumby:
  10. 4.0 miss at idle

over the weekend we went wheeling and i went threw a mud hole that was way deeper than it looked and was trying to splash my buddys on the bank so i was hauling ass. It was missing bad when i got out. The miss got better but know it has a miss at idle but runs pretty good above idle. Shoot me...
  11. buying dana 35 gears

I blew up my front end on my ranger it has 4.56. Was wondering were the best gears and price are to buy from. Dont really have time to shop around. Would like to find a used set up but that is seeming pretty tough. So let me know were you have had good luck on buying from or if you know a sas...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad