• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. F150 Vs. Ranger switch. My thoughts

Hello guys just thought I would give some of my thoughts for the people thinking they may want to switch to a Ranger. Seen a few people around mulling this decision and since I just did make the switch I figured I would put my thoughts here now that I have driven the Ranger for a few months and...
  2. Master switch for dome light?

Got the door ajar problem my truck had when I bought fixed. When I put the new bulbs in I finally noticed there is no master switch on the dash just to turn them on or override them so they don't turn on. Anyone ever put one in? I would like it to be on a 3-way. On, normal operation, and off...
  3. Looking at a 98 XLT. Need some pointers

Hello all. I'm new here and need some pointers. I have looked through a ton of threads and have looked through the How to buy section but am still curious on some things. The truck is 1998 XLT 4X4 Extended cab 4.0, 5SPD, 187000 miles. Really a good looking truck for the year. 2 owner, the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad