• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OLD YELLOW RANGER

4.0l fuel mileage

Hey every one i got a question on a truck ok its a 01 ford ranger edge its got a 4.0l out of a 04 ranger the gas mileage isnt all that great was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what i can do 2 get more miles per gallon? thanx everyone
  2. OLD YELLOW RANGER

8.8 axel swap

Hey everyone i got a question on a axel swap. I have a 96 ford ranger 2wd i have a 7.5 open rear axel. i found a ford 8.8 limited slip rear end not sure if anything has to be done to do a swap from a 7.5 to a 8.8? Does anything have to be done as far as drive shafts, leaf springs or anything...
  3. OLD YELLOW RANGER

jeep coils

Hey everyone I have a question i need a answer for if u could help me out on it it would be great. My buddy has factory 2002 jeep wrangler coil springs that he said i could have but im not sure if they will fit on my 96 ford ranger splash 2wd front end i was wondering if anyone has done this 2...
  4. OLD YELLOW RANGER

Trans problems!!!!

Hey guys i got my trany done running good and everything. I was driveing it 2day and i lost clutch pedal pressure. Got home checked the resivor and it was almost empty got some fluid filled it back up and it was fine. Started backing up and going forward and it happened again checked it and...
  5. OLD YELLOW RANGER

94 Ranger 2.3l hesitation

Hi a buddy of myn has a 94 Ranger extended cab 2.3l 5 speed. He bought the truck about a year ago and when he drives it he notices a hesitation at times but then at other times he has full power! he just replaced the maf sensor, and coil packs plugs and wires. any one got any ideas help me out...
  6. OLD YELLOW RANGER

Clutch problem

Hi i recently did a clutch in my 96 ford ranger 2.3L. i am haveing problems with my clutch not disengaging all the way. i have bled the slave cylinder so their is a good steady flow comeing out of it. but when i start it in gear it starts moveing with the pedal in and if its not in gear with...
  7. OLD YELLOW RANGER

Dash from a Automatic into a Manual truck

Hi I own my 96 ford ranger splash. i bought a dash off a buddy and didnt know that it was from a Automatic truck and im not sure on what has to be done for the clutch switch. im not sure where the wireing goes if it just goes from the colum to the switch or what? If any one has any ideas could...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad