• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. constant_projecttruck

Facebook video extraction

Does anybody how to extract a video file thats on Facebook so I can save it and upload to youtube?
  2. constant_projecttruck

Saddest day of my life :(

I sold the bastard :( poor girl didn't want to leave me but due to police and insurance issues I had to sell it. THIS: FOR THIS: 1979 Mercury Capri, factory 5.0L, all original 90 000 original km's, clean underbody, clean body except for bubbling around sunroof. I'm pretty happy I guess...
  3. constant_projecttruck

Need help making these viewable! Just too dark.

I have these pics. It was dark and I couldn't get much light on them but I was hoping someone could try to fix them up a bit to be viewable. You will poo yourself when you see them...they are epic!!! Thanks whatever you can do to make them viewable. Thanks again.
  4. constant_projecttruck

Finally some video action!!

http://www.facebook.com/302andLOW?v=wall&story_fbid=134350763270711#!/video/video.php?v=1569840005817&ref=mf I finally got some footage :headbang: ENJOY!
  5. constant_projecttruck

This was fun at 90km/h (56mph)!

So I was doin' about 90km/h on my way to work and............................. .................hell yeah that was fun. She just exploded on me.
  6. constant_projecttruck

.....Unique?

I finished my truck. I know I havn't been on here in a while, but shes pretty close to done. Just some small things left to do to pretty her up a bit...just to let know, go nuts. You can't hurt my feelings :icon_thumby:...ENJOY! I havn't notched the frame for the tierod on the driver side...
  7. constant_projecttruck

Project ouch2low

Well guys another build thread for ya'll. This one won't be as quick as some others as I can only use my dads garage when the Mustang isn't parked in it...but i bargained with him to let me have the garage the 1st of March. I did however have it for a 2 days this week and got started on the...
  8. constant_projecttruck

Bed Swap....with pics!

Hey everybody. Could I swap this bed...... onto my 86 frame? Will the bolts line up? Everything else isn't really a problem becuase the floor will be raised...but will it work with relative ease?
  9. constant_projecttruck

First and 2nd gen dash swap.

I have a dash from a 92 sitting in my garage that I got dyed and looking brand new a little while ago and havn't used it yet. I just pulled my 86 dash out of my truck to body drop it. I have swapped in 2nd gen dashes to first gen rangers before but I used a custom wiring harness both times. Can...
  10. constant_projecttruck

Just an idea...

So I wasn't sure where to post this thread but I picked this just in case I do it. I like the look of caddy tails but a lot of people have them...so heres my idea. I was looking around the wreckers for ideas and I found this. Now I have thrown ideas around with my buddies and my girl and I...
  11. constant_projecttruck

Love it or Hate it...its art.

Well I got my new doors hung and started shaving them. They turned out really nice for this only being my second time shaving handles. There were a lot of high and low spots in the doors...weird as they were all metal. Got her all primed up and sanded off the clear coat to get her flat...
  12. constant_projecttruck

Graffiti artists in the London area?

I am looking for some graffiti artists in the london area if anyone knows anyone who would like to put some art on my truck let me know. I have about 4 artists already.
  13. constant_projecttruck

Bagged and bodied BII

I have a plan to bag and bodydrop a '87 BII. Would it be easier to work with the BII frame or I was thinking of swapping the body onto a ranger frame. I like the idea of the frame swap but would it work better?
  14. constant_projecttruck

Flashing lights and voltage drop.

(reposted here as it is the lights for sure) Okay I got a weird one here boys. Well. Two days ago my right rear turn signal and brake light stopped working but the running light still works. When I would turn the signal on I would get a very small voltage drop but no light. Now tonight when I...
  15. constant_projecttruck

Voltage drop and flashing lights.

Okay I got a weird one here boys. Well. Two days ago my right rear turn signal and brake light stopped working but the running light still works. When I would turn the signal on I would get a very small voltage drop but no light. Now tonight when I was about to leave the same thing is...
  16. constant_projecttruck

8.8 value

What would an 8.8 with 3.73 gears and a posi be worth? Its out of an 89 Ranger GT and I want to make an offer but don't want to insult the guy. He is asking $400 for it. Is that too much? Thanks
  17. constant_projecttruck

Restoration or new project

In my country/province vehicles that are over 20 years old do not need to be etested. SICK! So I was thinking my 86 right now needs a little TLC. I would have to sandblast the frame, A LOT of body work, front core support...basically it would be close to a frame off restoration. I am not driving...
  18. constant_projecttruck

$40 Score!!!!

I picked this up for 40 bucks today! It is apparantly in decent shape just been sitting for a while, but I will see when I tear it apart. GT40 heads, 289 heads seperate, aluminum intake, BRAND NEW water pump, chrome valve covers and the rest I may keep and use on my Capri. And just to keep...
  19. constant_projecttruck

At least it was good timing.

So today I woke up to put my tinted windows in from my old truck. So I go out to start it and I have a flat so I went to get my compressor. Came back and like an idiot (for the 4th time) locked the keys inside. So I think I could call a locksmith (again) but I am replacing the windows anyway...
  20. constant_projecttruck

Belltech coil length.

I was wondering if anybody has their truck on belltech drop coils and if you do could you measure up the length under load? I need to know if my coils now are stock, or drop coils, or coils from a datsun pickup or something lol. Any help is great thanks. EDIT: 420TH POST! YEAH!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad