• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. engine mis firing at idle

anyone familiar with the 2.9L 88 ranger v-6? its got 220000k on it. when i start it lately it doesnt run smooth, like it is skipping. it does ok once you are driving it. doesnt seem to matter hot or cold start. replaced the O2 sensor yesterday, that didnt cure it. has relatilvely new(1 yr...
  2. electrical issues

anybody know what would cause an A4LD trans to downshift witht application of the right turn signal? the turn signal also knocks the cruise off. funny thing, doesnt do it every day, only most days. no constant
  3. right turn signal causes downshift

hey guys. ever seen a car that had an auto trans, w overdrive and cruise that using the right turn signal would cause a downshift or cancel cruise. any ideas? also engine misses a lot at high speed, under load(uphill). thanks in advance
  4. bradical

hey guys. its brad, representing north carolina. looks like a pretty cool site for us ranger nuts. ive got a 1988 2.9 xlt shortbed reg cab 4x4. my 1st love. had it since i was sixteen. starting to act a little like an old truck now. thought i might join in here and get/share some advice. look...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad