• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ugg. Another D35 question...sorry.

Well I finally found a explorer front end with the 4.10 gears in it. Im gonna go grab that tomorrow. My question is about the hubs. The information on the hubs is kinda here and there it seems. Im fairly confident from my reading that what I need is #29071 WARN hubs, but let me know if Im wrong...
  2. Crazy idea or not? AC Upgrade

Im prepping my B2 for a move to Phoenix. Im looking to upgrade to a Explorer radiator (AT) to make sure the little fella doesnt over heat. As Im sure you guys know there are ports for the transmission cooler. Is it possible, smart, feasible, thermodynamically sound, ect. to fab up some AC line...
  3. Well, I dont know how this will be received...

I know there is a lot of love for 'Merican Muscle round here. I share that love, but during my service overseas I got hooked on rally cars. I draw a distinction between rally cars, and rice burner imports, but that maybe something I made up to justify my love of these things. Either way feel...
  4. Headliner woes.

So I tried to repair my headliner but when i pulled it out it started crumbling in my hand. I cant seem to find these anywhere. Is this a junkyard only kinda thing?
  5. Tips for rear end rebuild.

Tomorrrow I start my rebuild of the 7.5. I know I could have done an 8.8 swap, but the down time wasnt feasible right now. I picked up a Detroit true track locker and some 4.10 gears. This is my first attempt at a rear end job. Anyone got any need to knows before I get in way over my head?
  6. Rear end replacement? What works?

Hey guys, if this information is here somewhere I apologize because I cant seem to find it. I have an 87 BII 4x4 and the rear end is shot. I dont trust myself to rebuild it and was wanting to buy one new. The axle code:42 open 7.5" 2640 3.45 ratio What can I use? Can I use a ranger 7.5? I saw...
  7. Think I killed the rear diff.

So I get the new motor running right, and I had to act like a jackass and dog on it for a while, and now I have a hum from the rear of the truck that starts around 35 mph and stops anytime I let off of the gas, and my rear anti lock light is on now. My guess is I wore out the gears and some how...
  8. EGR Always open or something else?

My BII is running hot. Not hot on the gauge but the intake plenum is hot to the touch. Noticably hotter than it seems like it should be. The gauge reads about 2/5ths up the gauge, or a little below level with the ground. Ive been trying to think what could cause this, if there is even really a...
  9. Bronco II 4" Lift wheel questions.

Hey guys, Ive just about got my 87 Duece back together, and my 4" rough country lift just arrived. Its time for new wheels and tires. Im worried about rolling, and was looking for wider wheels and the wheels moved further outboard. I have fender flares and I dont mind them sticking out, but I...
  10. New guy, need some wiring/engine help.

Hey guys. I've got a 87 BII 4x4 manual trans, and I have been trying to restore this thing to its former glory. I hate to be the new guy that turns up with problems day one, but im in a spot, and I hoping you guys can help. Sooo.... I swapped in a new motor (still a 2.9), extended the engine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad